Monday, October 06, 2008

Autumn

Utah, your scenery is getting old since I stare at it through the windows at work day after day. However, I do have to tell you.. you are absolutely beautiful in the magnificent month of October! (And September, although October is my favorite.)



A friend of mine took that photo. Astonishing.

I did some photography up the Provo Canyon a couple weeks back, but my camera just does not leave me satisfied with my photos. By the way, if you are a fan of art, I recommend checking out
www.deviantart.com where you can post your own work and/or view others.

If you are in Utah for this season, soak it in!! It does not get any better than this! I don't think anybody can compare to Utah's Autumn scenery and chilly weather that is more cozy than anything.

No comments: