Monday, June 16, 2008

A Reckless Father's Day

I've been staying at my parent's house while they're in San Fransisco, and Misha and I have had some pretty exciting adventures! Mish now has his learner's permit (craziness!) so I've been taking him out driving everyday to get him more comfortable behind the wheel. The funniest thing has been his nose-touching. HA! Apparently in simulators his nervous habit was to touch his nose, so on the road he does the same thing. Makes me laugh so hard.






HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!
(we made a weird vegan cake, since we felt like we should celebrate the day, even though our dad wasn't here. And yes, I know you don't bake cakes in tin foil, it's all my parents have, haha.)

1 comment:

Kaila said...

I love the nose touching! Mish, way to pick an awesome quirk!