Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sputnikmusic


As a musician, I love being inspired by all sorts of artists. I'm also just a music fanatic who relates to other musicians. I came across the website: http://www.sputnikmusic.com/ which is awesome! They have well-written reviews of different albums and information about various artists, which I'm super interested in. I love the feeling of education (when I'm interested in the content) and reading reviews on this site is quite the educating experience. I usually wouldn't have so much time to spend on a site like this, but since I am sick with bronchitis, it has been the perfect activity. I've been reading reviews, listening to the reviewed music myself, coming up with my own opinions, and then writing notes in a music (education & history) notebook of mine. If you are a music fanatic, I'd recommend it. Some of their forums and other entities are a bit iffy, but as long as you focus on reviews of music, you will fully enjoy what they have to offer.

1 comment:

Rob Young said...

Okay, Julie. Apparently I don't have your e-mail in my main address book (which is weird . . . .).

But I wanted to let you know: I do indeed have a blog, which is now (gasp) venturing into the realms of politics. And by venturing I mean I made one post.

If you're bored and want to spend some time on that, and post there, and all that jazz, feel free to do so.

tenkenatheart.blogspot.com