Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

We've had a great Christmas, sort of weird how many friends of mine have a husband/wife & kids & are starting to do their own Christmas. Not me. (Yet.) The Lifferth's have been in Utah and we've had a GREAT time, I had missed them so much, and never want them to go back to Indiana! We've done several things so far, including jump-on-it, seeing "The Frog and the Princess" (I think that's what it's called), playing basketball, going to Chuck E. Cheese, and just hanging out. We'll be doing much more before they leave. Christmas eve and Christmas day have been pretty traditional, though we've added a couple things.. unfortunately, I can't remember what we've added. The following photos are the family (not including me, I took the pic), what we eat for breakfast on Christmas, my beautiful niece Gabby, handsome nephew Alex, and super cute nephew Oliver- "Ollie." I'll be putting more photos up on facebook, so look there for additional Christmas moments.














No comments: